Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
• 1 jar Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
• 1 lb. penne, cooked according to package instructions
• 8 oz. sharp white cheddar, shredded
• 5 oz. mild cheddar, shredded
• 1/3 cup parmesan, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and transfer to a large
2. Alternating between the two cheeses, gently incorporate cheddar cheese into hot pasta, a small amount at a time. Once all cheese is thoroughly distributed, let sit 2 min.
3. Fold in whole jar of pasta sauce until noodles are thoroughly coated.
4. Transfer mixture to large baking dish and cover snugly with foil.
5. Bake covered, at 350°F, for 30 minutes.
6. Lower temperature to 325°F, remove foil and sprinkle parmesan over the top of dish. Bake 10-15 minutes or until parmesan on top has browned.
7. Remove from oven. Let sit 5 min for cheese and sauce to set. Serve warm and enjoy.