Butternut Squash Pot Pie
• 2 Tbsp. butter
• 1 tube crescent roll dough
• 6 chicken tenderloins
• 2 Cup frozen vegetable medley
• 3 Cup milk
• 3 Tbsp. Better Than Bouillon Chicken Broth
• 1 jar Dave's Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and butter a cast iron skillet. Add the 6 chicken tenderloins to the skillet, salt and pepper to taste and bake for 20 minutes flipping halfway through. Then remove and set to the side.
2. Next, turn the oven down to 350°. In another skillet add 2 cups thawed vegetable medley, 3 cups milk, 3 tbsp. better than bouillon chicken broth, 1 jar of Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce, and lastly the cooked chicken cut into pieces.
3. Last, lay the dough over the filling in whatever design you feel, then bake for 30 minutes until crust is browned. Serve warm and enjoy!