Crazy Caribbean Veggie Fritters
• 7 tsp. Dave's Gourmet Crazy Caribbean Sauce
• 1.5 cup Flour
• 2 tsp. Sugar
• 1 tbsp Baking Powder
• 1 cup Water
• 1 Egg
• 2 cup Zucchini cut in half & slice
• 3 cup Cauliflower slice small
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Mix together all of your dry ingredients, after to that same bowl whisk in water, egg, and Dave's Gourmet Hot Sauce.
3. Once your batter is mixed together, add in the veggies until they are evenly coated.
4. Place veggies on a foil lined bake sheet and bake for 20 minutes then flip and broil for 3 minutes.
5. Repeat the same process with the remainder of your veggies.
Serve with Dave's Gourmet Creamy Jalapeño Hot Sauce and Enjoy!