Official Sauce of the 1st annual West Coast Hot Sauce Experience. The Summer Scorcher was masterfully created by Dave’s Gourmet to commemorate this year’s 1st Annual West Coast Hot Sauce Experience with a unique sauce that you can’t find anywhere else. The two day event, hosted in San Diego and presented by Inferno Farms, brought the chili head community together to taste the hottest and most flavorful hot sauces in existence. Luckily, we have a small number remaining so if you weren’t able to make it to San Diego this year, you can snag your bottle online now—while supplies last!
The Summer Scorcher is a savory blend inspired by the West Indies and also nodding to India with notes of curry. This sauce is as hot as the Caribbean and Mexico climates its peppers hail from.
Tasty Serving Suggestions:
- Roasted vegetables, like mushrooms, zucchini, & sweet potatoes
- Over Cauliflower or eggplant “steaks” for a meatless entree
- Use to create a savory marinade for beef tenderloin
- Pour over roasted chicken
- Add an extra pop flavor to your soups
- Mix into egg salad or breakfast eggs