Baked Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Crunch Chicken Tenders
• Chicken Tenders
• Cauli Crunch 7 Spice
• 2 Eggs
• Salt & Pepper
• Dave’s Gourmet Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees
2. In a bowl crack the eggs and whisk, add salt and pepper to season the egg mixture.
3. For the breading mixture, in a separate bowl pour in the Cauli Crunch and again season with salt and pepper.
4. Now place the tenders individually in the egg mixture then into the breading mixture and coat thoroughly. Once all of the tenders are coated place onto a lined baking sheet.
5. Bake the tenders for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until the chicken reaches 165 degrees internally or until it’s no longer pink on the inside and the coating is golden brown.
Serve with Dave’s Gourmet Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce and enjoy!