Warm Hearty Chili
• 1 lb ground beef (we used Wagyu)
• 1/2 onion diced
• 2 bell peppers diced
• 1 jar Roasted Garlic & Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce 1 can beans
• 2 cups beef broth
• Salt, pepper, & chili powder to taste 1-2 tsp of Insanity Hot Sauce
1. In a pot on medium-high, start to brown and break up your meat. Once browned take out of the pot and set to the side.
2. To that same pot add in your onion and pepper and get those sautéed and softened.
3. After the peppers and onions are soft, add in the rest of your ingredients including the meat, into that same pot.
4. Stir to combine, then cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
Garnish with green onion, sour cream, crumbled cheese its, and Hurtin’ Habanero Hot Sauce.